Massage triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. It encourages relaxation and can be stimulating. The techniques used, help release congestion and eliminate harmful toxins which in turn aids circulation. This brings rejuvenation of the cells resulting in healthy tissue. Methods used during massage can vary from long flowing rhythmic movements to powerful movements using myofascial techniques. Pressure points may be used to balance the flow of energy.
Massage can have the following key benefits:
• Stimulates the circulation helping to promote repair
• Releases muscle tension, therefore easing pain
• May help to increase the range of movement, reducing stiffness
• Promotes relaxation and a sense of well being
• Relaxes, promoting release of stress, thereby can reduce related illness
• Uses myofascial techniques
• Elbow work
• Uses oriental techniques
• Pressure points
• Uses smooth effleurage movements and rigorous movements
• Invigorates and revitalising
Energising and healing, using medicinal essential oils and rhythmic lymphatic drainage massage
• Harmonises physical balance through the use of essential oils
• Rejuvenating, helping to maintain clarity of mind
Revitalises and softens the scalp and small facial muscles. Rebalances and harmonises upper energy centres (chakras).
• Aids circulation to scalp and head
• Can be helpful for sinuses and headaches
JHFM is a massage to the face and neck which accesses the twenty-four-hour movement of healing energy (ki). The focus is to improve the flow of healing energy to the face which reflects who we are.
• Working superficially to improve skin tone and lymph flow
• Works on a deeper level to improve muscle tone through pressure points
• May help to reduce the development of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness
1. JHFM can be given as a 30 minute treatment using oils to the face
2. Alternatively a 55 minute treatment can be given using organic skin care products to suit your skin type. A face mask will be applied and you receive a relaxing scalp massage followed by moisturiser.
An accumulation of toxins and pollutants can cause fatigue, puffiness or swelling which can lower the immune system and make us more inclined to weight gain.
• Drains excess fluid from cells to relieve congestion
• Helps with fatigue, especially after illness
• Helps to break down the appearance of cellulite
Pressure is applied to reflex points on either the hands or feet. These techniques are non-invasive and improve the flow of healing energy while assisting with the release of toxins. This is a marvellous treatment for pinpointing troublesome problems. It will also relax and calm giving you the ‘feel good factor’.
• Releases emotional tension
• Alleviates physical/muscular tension
• Stimulates repair and can help with degeneration of cells
• Cleanses and detoxifies
• Aids digestion
• Boosts the immune system
(Hopi Ear Candle) This is non-invasive procedure to relieve ear, nose and throat conditions and associated problems. Both ears are always treated and treatment is followed by a face, neck and shoulder massage to complete.
• Gently removes impurities from the ear
• Relives pressure and fluid in the ears and head
• Relaxes and calms
• Reduces ear wax
This natural method of healing will re-establish the natural flow of Ki energy through the body allowing the healing process to begin. It is a totally non-invasive method of healing and can complement other forms of holistic treatments
• Has no contra indications and can be used alongside conventional forms of medicine
• Releases blocked energy within the body and the energy field which surrounds the body
• Enhances the body’s natural ability to heal itself