This October we will be raising awareness about Arthritis, with Health Information and Promotion of Complementary Therapies for it.
We are in support of Arthritis Research UK, their Nation’s #JointProblem Campaign and National Arthritis Awareness week. Arthritis affects the lives of over 10 million people in the UK, and is the biggest cause of pain and disability. It impacts every part of life from physical function to mental health, family life and relationships to work.
Despite this, the condition is often dismissed as simple aches and pains or an inevitable part of getting older. 1 in 5 people consult a GP about a musculoskeletal problem.
Arthritis Research UK has a whole section dedicated to Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Therapies most of which we offer at the Complementary Health Centre, and more.
Throughout October we will help you understand more about:
* Arthritis and ways to reduce its impact including self-management approaches
* Complementary Health Therapies and wellbeing exercises in easing and treating your, your family or friends’ arthritis or joint problems
* Offer 10 -20% OFF our range of Complementary Therapies for anyone coming to CHC for first-time Arthritis/ joint care in October.
Watch Arthritis Research UK’s National Joint Problem video for more information.
To Find Out More and to Book a treatment or class:
* Please CALL the Centre on: 020 8297 8887
* EMAIL us on : email@example.com
* Explore our Complementary Health Centre at: www.chc-lee.co.uk
#jointproblem #arthritis #complementaryhealth #arthritischampion
#Leegreen #Blackheath #Hithergreen #Lewisham #Greenwich #Eltham #Bromley