This is a FREE event, facilitated by Mary Galbraith, Mindfulness Health Practitioner.
TO BOOK your place:
Telephone: 020 8297 8887
In today’s society we appear to be experiencing an increase in the demands on our time and a decrease in the time available to recover from these demands.
This can result in feelings of stress and pressure as well as finding ourselves playing endless games of catch-up.
This problem can be seen in many areas of our lives with reduced levels of resilience to normal life events and the risk of psychological & physical ill-health.
By the end of the talk you should be able to:
• Identify Hidden Factors that increase stress/anxiety
• Identify Physical & Psychological Signs of Stress in Yourself & Others
• Identify Mechanisms to Reduce Physical & Psychological Signs of Stress
• Identify benefits of Building Resilience
• Identify Mechanisms to Build Resilience
To find out more please click the flyer link below